PostgresOpen SV Schedule Live
Posted By: PostgresOpen on Tuesday, August 08
PostgresOpen Silicon Valley this year is the exciting combination of PostgresOpen and PGConf Silicon Valley. The conference is coming up right in downtown San Francisco, September 6th to 8th! Our schedule is live and we thought we could take a look at a few of the highlights. Feel free to take a look yourself and get your ticket and room while they're still available.
This year the schedule boasts talks from a number of Postgres contributors such as:
- Magnus Hagander taking a look at Postgres 10
- Bruce Momjian teaching us about Window Functions
- Andres Freund examining Postgres efficiency improvements
- Joe Conway looking at the PostgreSQL STIG
- Marco Slot looking at Postgres as a distributed computing platform
- Robert Treat highlighting whats available with logical replication
- Andrew Kane from Instacart looks at how Postgres could index itself
- Jesse Willett of Prosperworks walks through how they scaled beyond a single node by sharding with Citus
- Stephen Rees from Pandora shares how they run Postgres
Rooms are available only for a few more days so make sure to grab your reservation now and we look forward to seeing you there.