Welcome to the PostgresOpen 2017 Registration section!
Our newly updated ticketing and registration interface works in tandem with your postgresql.org community credentials. If you do not have a login you will be asked to create one.
(Please note, your community account will not be shared or spammed in accordance with our policies).
If you’re ready to acquire tickets - click here!
|Early Bird||$350||Available until July 12th|
|Regular||$550||Available to all|
|Tutorial||$200||Cost is per tutorial session|
A quick overview of how the ticketing process works:
- Log in or create an account with postgresql.org.
- You will be redirected to the Postgres Open registration form page.
- Once you have submitted your information for registration and ticketing, you will see an invoicing page for payment.
- Please continue through the process and pay the invoice immediately or your registration and ticket will not be confirmed.
- Payment for conference tickets is transacted through Braintree Payments.
- Once your payment has been authorized, you will be redirected back to our Postgres Open site and a copy of the transaction receipt will be emailed to you in PDF format.
Please let us know if you have any questions or issues with the registration system: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to book your room at the Parc 55!