PostgresOpen wouldn't be possible without the support of our wonderful
sponsors! If you are interested in sponsoring the conference, please
see our sponsoring campaign and let us know!
As the Gold Standard worldwide for everything PostgreSQL, 2ndQuadrant consistently contributes enterprise features to enhance performance, scalability, security, and stability in PostgreSQL. Spanning 22 countries and 5 continents, 2ndQuadrant is the largest single collective organization of PostgreSQL experts of any company globally. Our PostgreSQL experts are the developers of popular tools such as:
In addition to developing these tools, our PostgreSQL experts provide 24/7 Production Support, Oracle migration services, Remote DBA support, PostgreSQL Consulting, and Training.
- Postgres-BDR- Multi-master replication for geographically distributed clusters
- pglogical - Fully integrated extension for logical replication
- Postgres-XL - Horizontally Scalable, Massively Parallel Database with flexibility to handle OLAP & OLTP workloads
- repmgr - Automatic failover management tool for configuring High Availability environments
- Barman - Backup Manager and Disaster Recovery Tool for PostgreSQL
Citus is worry-free Postgres for SaaS. Made to scale out, Citus is an extension to Postgres (not a fork) that distributes queries across any number of servers. Whether you have a multi-tenant app that needs scale, or you need to deliver real-time analytics to customers, with Citus you can focus on your app—not your database.
At Citus Data, we make it simple to shard PostgreSQL. Available as a fully-managed database as a service on AWS, as on-prem software, and as open source.
Datadog is a SaaS-based monitoring and analytics platform for large-scale applications and infrastructure. Combining real-time metrics from servers, containers, databases, and applications with end-to-end tracing, Datadog delivers actionable alerts and powerful visualizations to provide full-stack observability. Datadog includes over 200 vendor-supported integrations and APM libraries for several languages.